Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

'Gently Falling' with the masking tape technique......

Good morning!
I'm running behind....I still have stuff to cut & pack up for my workshop today.
So I'm sharing one of the cards we'll be making.
The girls on Thursday night made this & all thought it was cool!
It is the masking tape technique.
Tomorrow I'll post & share more information about it!
These are my colors!!
And my favorite season too!
I love FALL!
I sure enjoyed having Brayden with me this week.
I guess I should say we all did- Papa, me & the twins!
I was sad to see him go home with his mom & Mike last night.
He is such a sweetie!
We have had alot of fun this past week.
And made lots of great memories!

I got my hair cut yesterday morning.
Then spent my whole day/night stamping!
Brayden even stamped with me & picked out what he wants to take to 
school for his Halloween Treats this year!
He LOVED the heat & stick powder & the Black Glitter!
(Imagine that!)
It was so cute when he saw how it was done.
So I finally got all 10 projects created for my upcoming Halloween Treats class!
Oh my GOSH is all I can say!
They are SO cute!!!
I will be taking them with me to my workshop today to show everyone there.
I can't wait until they see them.
My Halloween Treats class is on 09/29 in North Liberty & I'd love to have you join me!

Ok.....gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment