Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Here is a beatuiful Circle Flip Thinlit card!

Good morning!
Happy Hump Day!
Here is a peek at a card that everyone joining me for my September workshops will be making!
(I'll show the whole card & the supply list later this week.)
It is created with the new Circle Flip Thinlit that I LOVE!
Aren't black & ivory cards just so elegant!
 
Check out the pretty butterfly created with 'Papillon Potpourri'-pg. 90.
It is a SU! special this month at a 15% discount when you purchase it as a 
bundle with the set & the Bitty Butterfly punch.

Don't you love the big flower?
It is created with the single stamp-  'Five-way Flower'- pg. 85.
And I LOVE that it coordinates with many of our scallop circle punches!
This makes for easy layering.

We had a late night selling hogs last night.
But at least it was cooler out.
I'll have a busy day today with the boys!
Deke will be gone again all day for meetings.
Brayden is staying with Papa & G'ma tonight.
Aunt Manda will pick him up after school.
And I have LOTS & LOTS of cardstock to get cut within the next 24 hours.
As tomorrow night is my monthly Stampin' Night here & I have several ladies 
joining me for a fun evening to create 6 awesome cards!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment