Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Here the 'Five-Way Flower' set unites with the 'Papillion Potpourri' set in this Circle Flip Thinlit card!

Good morning!
WOW!!
What a busy weekend!

Lori had an AWESOME party yesterday!
I loved spending my afternoon sharing with everyone that joined us.

Above is the Black & Ivory card that I gave you a peek at a few days ago.
Here is the full card.....
 'Papillion Potpourri', 'Five Way Flower' & 'Chalk Talk
cs:  Basic Black & Very Vanilla
dp:  Modern Medley
ink:  Black Stazon
marker: Basic Black
supplies:  Big Shot, Circle Thinlit framelit, Basic Pearls, Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, dimensionals glue dots

Stampin' Up! special this month:
Butterfly Bundle Special- 'Papillion Potpourri & Bitty Butterfly Punch
save 15%
Clear= $30.90 or Wood= $34.90
This is from the front side starting to flip open......
 Here it is flipping to the back side.
This card was a favorite of many that have stamped with me this past week. 
And I love it- as I always love Black & Ivory cards.

I hope to get caught up in the next day or so with supply lists on the posts that I haven't had to time to do lately.

Today the twins have their 2 year check up!
I am anxious to see how much they weigh.
And looking forward to hearing what Dr. Mary's says, as she hasn't seen them for several months.
They have grown & changed to much.

It is going to be another scorching hot day!
I sure wish we'd get some rain- as we need it so bad.
Tonight I'm a farmer,

I hope you have a marvelous Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment