Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A 'Best of Autumn' collage card......

Good morning!!
Here is a quick & colorful collage card I created.
This new leaf image stamp is perfect for doing the shadow technique.
 'Best of Autumn'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory
ink:  Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake

I enjoyed getting to spend my day with the twins yesterday.
We put pumpkins out in the yard, played, rode the Scout with Papa & 
enjoyed the beautiful weather outside.

The twins will be here early today, as Manda has a meeting before school.
Tonight we sell hogs.....so I'll be a farmer.
Thankfully Nathan & Steve are coming to help us.
Every spare minute I have this week is going to be spent on working on getting ready for my upcoming Halloween Treats class.
I'm so EXCITED about it & can't wait to share with everyone joining me!

Below is a photo of me with all of my demonstrator friends at 
Founders Circle 2013 last week in St. George, Utah.
Love them all.....and it was an amazing week!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment