Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

A beautiful Star/Quilt Card

Good morning!
Here is a beautiful card that my downline Judy Hopping created & mailed to me.
She CASED (copy and share everything) this card idea/layout (changing it a little) 
from one of my demonstrator friends- France Martin (Frenchie).

It is very stunning card!
I've never done this quilt/star technique before.
I will have to try it sometime. 
 'Sweet Essentials' & 'Flower Shop'
cs:  Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding
dp:  Venetian Romance
ink:  Island Indigo, Soft Suede (for the center of the flower)
supplies:  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Pansy (flower) punch, blender pens, 
sponge dauber 

Thanks for sharing Judy & Frenchie too!!!! 


Nathan won his heat & got 4th in the main last night.
It was a close race with the top 5 cars.
He looked good.
It was a bummer that Deke had a meeting & couldn't be there, as he hardly ever misses a race.
They twins stayed over night with us since we got home so late.
Tonight Deke & I have a picnic for one the boards he serves on that he is chairman of.

I hope you have a wonderful day today!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment