Pages

Friday, July 31, 2026

A Stitched Season Star Block

Check out this pretty star block!
I love the way this card turned out.
It is a totally Susie card.
 
I made it using the
 #168223- A Stitched Season DSP= $13.00 July Online Exclusive
I just love this DSP! 
Notice how I die cut the square out using the 
#159183- Stylish Shapes Dies= $30.00
And if you look closely you can see the little star I die cut under the button 
using Cherry Cobbler card stock. 
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Stitched Stocking' (words)
card stock:
  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 1/8 x 4 1/2"
  • Real Red- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"
  • Cherry Cobbler- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Cherry Cobbler- 1 x 4 1/4"
  • Cherry Cobbler-  1" strip- die cut stitched star (that I adhered underneath the button)
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & diagonally cut ends with Scissors
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  A Stitched Season DSP- 
  • die cut star using Stylish Shapes Dies 
  • 1 x 4" (x2)- red/white dots 
ink:  Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stylish Shapes Dies; Stitched Stocking Dies; Adhesive Backed Mini Christmas Buttons; Baker's Twine Essentials Pack (white); dimensionals; glue dots; scissors
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment