Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Simple Saturday with Black & White flowers

It is Simple Saturday.....
Today I'm sharing another simple Black & White card.
As you all know that I love them!

This DSP is just totally amazing
#167752- Artisan Sketched Garden DSP- $13.00  
How did I do it?
I let the designer paper do all of the work for me....... 
*2- different 3x3" DSP squares
*Fussy cut the flowers/vase using scissors & added Wink of Stella to the flowers
*Punched out 2 3/8" Circle 
*Popped flowers/vase up onto the Circle
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Friendly Foliage'
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 2 3/4" strip- punch out using 2 3/8" Circle Punch
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Artisan Sketched Garden DSP-
  • 3 x 3"- dots
  • 3 x 3"- stripes
  • fussy cut flowers/vase using scissors 
ink:  Memento
other:  2 3/8" Circle Punch; dimensionals; Wink of Stella; scissors
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment