Pages

Friday, August 14, 2026

Black & White card using Artisan Sketched Garden DSP

Here is a quick card I made last night using the
#167752- Artisan Sketched Garden DSP= $13.00  
 
And check out some SNEAK PEEKS too from the upcoming September-December Catalog.
I used the
#168398- Advent Labels Punch= $25.00 available 9/1/26
#168550- White 3/8" Textured Ribbon= $8.50 available 9/1/26 
Notice how I used 
Daffodil Delight & Old Olive Stampin' Blends to add a splash of color.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Exciting Times' (words)
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 3/4 x 3 1/2"- flag ends with Scissors
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out using the Advent Labels Punch
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Artisan Sketched Garden DSP- (left to right layering)
  • 1 1/2 x 4"
  • 1 1/2 x 4"
  • 1 x 4"
  • 1 x 4" 
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight & Old Olive
other:  Dew Drop Embellishments; dimensionals; glue dots; Wink of Stella
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment