Pages

Friday, August 28, 2026

Lovely Blossoms Round About Messages Birthday Card

So Sorry......I'm using the same DSP again for another totally different look on today's card.
I hope you don't mind seeing another idea using this DSP.
As here is another pretty card using the 
#167168- Lovely Blossoms DSP= $12.50 NOW $10.63 thru 8/31/26
 
AND check out the words.
They are a SNEAK PEEK of an upcoming stamp set
#168410- Round About Messages= $20.00- available 9/1/26
I love this versatile stamp set.......you'll want to add it to your wish list.
Isn't it cool how these circle words can be punched out!
I love how it combines with the 2" Circle Punch!
As you all know that I'm a punch lover! 
 
Notice the flower in the center?
I did fussy cut it out directly from the DSP using scissors.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Round About Messages'- available 9/1/26 in the September-December 2026 Catalog
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp circle words & punch out using 2" Circle Punch
  • Basic White-  3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for the inside of card
designer paper:  Lovely Blossoms DSP-
  •  2 x 5 1/4"- striped print
  • 2 x 4 1/2"- flowers/stems/leaves print
  • 1/2 x 3"- green print 
ink:  Secret Sea
other:  2" Circle Punch; Scissors; Pearls of Beauty Embellishments- Last Chance List; Cloud Cover 5/8" Textured Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment