Check out these adorable "Spooky" faces!
These Spooktacular Treat Boxes are one of the projects I have created
for my upcoming Halloween Treats Classes.
Are you wanting to make some cute treats for Halloween?
These products are from the July Online Exclusive.
#168219- Spooktacular 6x6 DSP= $13.00
I added them to the
#168182- White Gable Boxes= $10.00
#168169- Oh My Fright stamp set= $20.00
I think that this pumpkin is just adorable!
He makes me smile.
And check out this Tag!!
It is a SNEAK PEEK & will be available on 9/1/26 in the September-December Catalog.
#168398- Advent Labels Punch= $25.00
He has a big smile too & is so cute!
How did I do it?
I cut 1" off of both sides of this 6x6 DSP.
Which this makes it be 4 x 6".
I adhered it directly to the box front.
Then I cut the 2- 1x6" strips that I cut off to be 3 1/2 x 1" each.
I adhered both to each side of the box!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Oh My Fright' (words)
card stock:
- Two-Toned Pumpkin Pie/Very Vanilla- 3 1/2 x 8"- wrap around sides/back of box
- Two-Toned Pumpkin Pie/Very Vanilla- 2" strip- punch out Label using Advent Label Punch
- Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & cut to desired length for tag
designer paper: Spooktacular DSP-
- 6 x 6"- cut 1" off of both sides. Then cut these 2 pieces to 1 x 3 1/2" each. The "face" gets adhered to the box front/bottom. And the 1 x 3 1/2" pieces get adhered to both sides of the box front sides.
ink: Memento
other: dimensionals; White Gable Boxes
available 9/1/26- Advent Label Punch
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
Hugs-
SUSIE



No comments:
Post a Comment