Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Garden Poetry DSP Fun Fold

 Here is another card using the  
#167113- Garden Poetry DSP= $12.50 NOW $10.63
#146981- Shaded Spruce card stock= $14.00 NOW $11.90 
 
Check out this beautiful fun fold card!
The DSP is certainly the star of this fold.
WOW huh! 
The card looks like this when it is standing up!
Note that I chose to adhere the front DSP flap/fold down, 
so that it would be just one z fold like this. 
 
Notice the leaves?
I wanted them to be a lighter shade. 
So I inked them using Shaded Spruce ink & stamped off onto my
scrap paper before I stamped them onto the Basic White CS & then die cut them. 
 
Check out the white ribbon.
I used a SNEAK PEEK of a NEW White Ribbon available on 9/1/26.
 #168550- White 3/8" Textured Ribbon- $8.50 September-December Catalog
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Paradise Garden' 
card stock:
  • Shaded Spruce- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Shaded Spruce- 2 3/4" strip- punch out with 2 3/8" Circle Punch 
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut hexagon
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp leaves onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 2 1/2 x 5"- for inside of card 
designer paper:  Garden Poetry DSP-
  • 5 1/4 x 11"- score at 2",  5" & 8"
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Paradise Garden Hybrid Embossing Folder/Dies; Dew Drop Embellishments; dimensionals; glue dots
available 9/1/26:  White 3/8" Textured Ribbon 
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment