Our twins turned 15 years old on Saturday!
How can that be?
They are such nice young men.
We are so proud of them.
And they are growing up way too fast!
Time just flies.
We had a fun evening celebrating their special day last night all together.
Check out their cards I made for them!
I think that they turned out super cute!
I made them Black & Gold.
I chose these colors for Sigourney Savages & for Iowa Hawkeye colors too!
Where did I get the number dies?
They are actually dies from the
#170041- Luxe Alphabet & Number Dies= $46.00 (Foil Brochure)
NOTE: I didn't use the foil dies, I just used the die to cut the numbers.
Here are the 2 Foil Brochures for you to check out if you are interested in any of these
stamp set or dies!
You can click on the links below to see the Foil Brochures.
Here is what the inside of the card looks like.
I used a NEW punch to make the slot, so that I could make a pocket to slide some cash into.
Cool huh!
I used the
#168398- Advent Labels Punch= $25.00 available 9/1/26 September-December (Holiday) Catalog
NOTE: I used Tear & Tape around the 3 edges to adhere the 'pocket' to the card, so that I could slide some cash down into it.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE




No comments:
Post a Comment