Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

A Stitched Season Tree

WOW!
Here is another quilt like card using the beautiful
#168223- A Stitched Season DSP= $13.00 July Online Exclusive
I just love this DSP! 
I die cut the 2 squares & the ends of the banner using the
#159183- Stylish Shapes Dies= $30.00
And I layered these onto a piece of Peaceful Pine using the 
#164409- Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder- $12.00 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Stitched Stockings' (words)
card stock:
  • Secret Sea- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Peaceful Pine- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- emboss using the Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder
  • Real Red- 3 x 3"
  • Real Red- 1/2 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut ends using Stylish Shapes
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: A Stitched Season DSP-
  • die cut square using 2 7/8" Stylish Shapes Die
  • die cut center tree using 2" Stylish Shapes Die 
ink:  Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stylish Shapes Dies; Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder; Specialty Plate; Adhesive-Backed Bats/Ghosts/Dots; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment