Pages

Monday, July 20, 2026

Waterfront Retreat

Here is a quick card I made last night using this awesome DSP!
#167920- Waterfront Retreat DSP= $13.00
I think that the scene in this dsp is so cool!! 
I'd love to go stay in a cabin like this in the woods.
And I can just image how beautiful it would be in the winter with snow!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Botanical Expressions' (words)
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Balmy Blue- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 x 3"
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Waterfront Retreat DSP-
  •  2 1/2 x 2 1/2"- cabin/tree scene
  • 2 x 4 3/4"- stripes 
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  dimensionals; glue dots
retired: Natural Tones Twine
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment