It is SIMPLE Saturday!!
Check out today's pretty card!
You all know that I love Black & White cards!
I love how this one turned out!
I used the
#167752- Artisan Sketched Garden DSP= $13.00
#167014- Prayers & Promises stamp set= $20.00
#168181- Black 3/8" Iridescent Ribbon= $8.50
stamp set: 'Prayers & Promises' (words)
card stock:
- Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
- Basic Black- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
- Basic Black-1/2 x 4"
- Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with 2" Circle Punch
- Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: Artisan Sketched Garden-
- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"
ink: Memento
other: 2" Circle Punch; Black 3/8" Iridescent Ribbon; Rhinestone Basic Jewels; dimensionals; glue dots
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE
No comments:
Post a Comment