Check out today's card!!
Yup- it is a Christmas card.
I'll be sharing a few Christmas cards for 'Christmas in July', as we close out this month.
Are you a quilter?
I love making quilts & haven't made any for several years.
So I just LOVE how this DSP is for those of us that are quilters.
Isn't it pretty!
This card is so simple.
As I let the DSP do all of the work!
I used the
#168223- A Stitched Season DSP= $13.00 July Online Exclusive
#168224- Stitched Stocking Photopolymer stamp set= $21.00 July Online Exclusive
#168234- Adhesive-Backed Mini Christmas Buttons= $8.50 July Online Exclusive
WOW!
NOTE: I fussy cut some quilt blocks out of the DSP using scissors, so that I could layer
& add them to my card front in the layout I have.
stamp set: 'Stitched Stocking' (words)
card stock:
- Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
- Real Red- 2 x 2"
- Pecan Pie- 3 5/8 x 5 1/4"
- Pecan Pie- 1 3/4 x 1 3/4"
- Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & fussy cut around using scissors
- Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- for inside of card
designer paper: A Stitched Season DSP-
- 3 3/8 x 5 1/8"
- 1 1/2 x 1 1/2"- cardinal image from DSP
ink: Peaceful Pine
other: Adhesive-Backed Mini Christmas Buttons; dimensionals; glue dots; scissors
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:
Post a Comment