Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Spotlight On Nature Sneak Peek!

 Oh my.......
here is a pretty sneak peek using some NEW Annual Catalog products.
These products will be available to purchase on 5/1/24. 
You can add them to your wish list!

I used-
*Spotlight On Nature stamp set
*Shy Shamrock card stock
*Shy Shamrock ink pad
*Petunia Pop card stock
*Petunia Pop card stock
*2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems (Petunia Pop) 
When I went to Houston a couple of weeks ago for a
Stampin' Up demonstrator event, I attended an evening class
& made this card there.  
 It is so fun to create using NEW products! 
 
I colored the butterfly purple using 
#151298- Water Painters.
I lightly squeezed my ink pad while shut so that I could get some link onto
the inside of the lid.
I then picked up that ink with the Water Painters & added to the butterfly
so that it was a solid (colored in) image. 

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Spotlight On Nature'
card stock:
  • Shy Shamrock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Shy Shamrock- 1/2 x 5 1/2"
  • Petunia Pop- 3 1/2 x 5"
  • Petunia Pop- 7/8 x 2 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 3/4"- stamp leaves onto
  • Basic White- 5/8 x 2"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp butterfly & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Shy Shamrock & Petunia Pop
other:  Petunia Pop Ribbon; 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment