Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

Meandering Meadows Fun Fold

I made some pretty cards using the Meandering Meadows DSP.
 
One of these cards might be for my monthly March stamp classes.
I can't decide which card I like better.
Please help me decide which one to use for my classes.
 
Which do you like better?
#1, #2, #3, #4 r #5??

#1.  Garden Green with Delicate Forest Dies
#2.  Crumb Cake with Delicate Forest Dies
OR
#3. Crumb Cake with Meandering Meadows Dies
#4.  Garden Green with Meandering Meadows Dies
OR
#5.  Boho Blue with Meandering Meadows Dies

I embossed the front of these 2 cards using the 
#161600-Embossed Brick 3D Embossing Folder= $11.00 Annual Catalog pg. 168
 
#162735-  Meandering Meadows 6x6 DSP= $12.50
#162743- Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies & Birds= $8.50
#162741- Garden Meadow Bundle= $54.00
 
These products are not in any publications, but 
can be found in the OnLine Exclusive products.
This card uses the
#162 679- Delicate Forest Dies= $38.00 Spring Mini pg. 17
It is a fun fold double flap card.  
See how the front of the card opens up.
And then you can open up the center part like this to see the inside of card.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Meandering Meadows' (words)
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base- die cut front of card using the 'Delicate Forest Dies'
  • Crumb Cake- 1/2 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 1 1/4"- stamp words onto & punch out with Double Oval punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 10 1/2"- score at 5 1/4" & fold in half- adhere to inside of card
  • Basic White-  3 3/4 x 5"- stamp words onto for inside of card
designer paper:  Meandering Meadows DSP- 3 3/4 x 5"- adhered to top flap of inside of card
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Delicate Forest Dies; Double Oval Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; linen thread
OnLine Exclusive products: Adhesive Backed Dragonflies/Birds
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. All are gorgeous, but if I have to choose, I'd pick #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I am not too late to the party! I would choose #2 but all are lovely! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete