Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Sending Love Bundle

 
 I know that I love happy mail!
How about you?
Wouldn't this be a great card to send to someone special!
I think this card could be for any occasion.

I used the
#162880- Sending Love Bundle= $54.00 Spring Mini pg. 11.
Did you notice that I die cut my card front using the 
#162607- Perennial Postage Die= $33.00 Spring Mini pg. 25
I just love these dies!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Sending Love'
card stock:
  • Pecan Pie- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Pecan Pie- 4 1/4" strip- die cut posts for mailbox
  • Basic White- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" - adhere DSP & grass & die cut using the largest Perennial Postage Die
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- die cut box for package
  • Smoky Slate- 4 1/4" strip- die cut mailbox
  • Real Red- 3 x 3"- die cut package for mailbox
  • Granny Apple Green- 1 x 4 1/4" strip- die cut grass.  Then adhere to Basic White (along with DSP) & die cut using Perennial Postage Die
  • Silver Foil (from Holographic Specialty Paper)- 2"strip- die cut flag on mailbox
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Regals DSP (Real Red)
  • 1 3/4 x 5 1/4" strip- attach to Basic White & die cut
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Sending Love Dies; Perennial Postage Dies; Classic Matte Dots (white); dimensionals
 
I hope you have SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment