Pages

Friday, March 22, 2024

Gold Foiled Flowers



Check out these gorgeous flowers!
I used the 
(10 cards & 10 envelopes)- RETIRING SOON!

I cut the card in half & trimmed some off of it so that it would fit on a card front.
So now I have 2 pieces that measure 4 x 5 1/4" that I can attach to colored card stock bases.
I just colored the flowers/leaves with Stampin' Blends.
I added some words & ribbon! 
It is that simple!
Cool huh!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Darling Details' (words)- Annual Catalog RETIRING SOON
card stock:
  • Blackberry Bliss- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Gold Foiled Cards (envelopes)- cut the card in half & then trimmed to be 4 x 5 1/4"- Spring Mini Catalog RETIRING SOON
  • Very Vanilla- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words & punch out with Double Oval Punch
  • Blackberry Bliss- 1 1/2" strip- punch out scalloped Double Oval Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Blackberry Bliss; Light & Dark Old Olive
other:  Double Oval Punch- Annual Catalog- RETIRING SOON; Gold & Vanilla Satin Edge Ribbon- Annual Catalog RETIRING SOON; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment