Pages

Friday, March 29, 2024

Simply Zinnia stemmed flower


Check out this stemmed flower Zinnia!
I quickly made this card last night with some left over pieces on my table.
I love how the stem of the Zinnia in the DSP lined up perfectly
for me to add a die cut Zinnia & some leaves to it!

I also used the coordinating  
#163480- Simply Zinnia's Bundle= $52.00
AND the
#163469- Flowering Zinnia's DSP= $12.50. 
NOTE:  These products are not shown in any catalog publication.
Anyone can order these- online or at classes!
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about this!

HERE is a SNEAK PEEK-
Check out the words & die cut.
They are a sneak peek from the upcoming 2024-2025 Annual Catalog.
They are from the Unbounded Love Bundle!
I can't wait for you to see this bundle that has lots of great words
& some awesome label/tag dies in it! 
These bright Spring colors just make me happy!
They bring a smile to my face.
I love them!
And I hope you do too!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Unbounded Love' (words)- NEW available 5/1/24
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Old Olive- 2" strip- die cut 2 leaves
  • Melon Mambo- 2 1/2" strip- die cut 2 flowers
  • Pumpkin Pie- 2 1/2" strip- die cut 1 flower
  • Pumpkin Pie- 1 1/4" strip- die cut center of flower
  • Daffodil Delight- 1 1/4" strip- die cut small center flower ring
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1 1/4"
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for insid of card
designer paper:  Flowering Zinnia's DSP-
  • 1 3/4 x 4 1/4"- flowers
  • 3 x 4"- striped 
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Simply Zinnia Dies; Unbounded Love Dies- NEW available 5/1/24; 2023-2025 In Color Dots- RETIRING SOON!; Parakeet Party 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon- RETIRING SOON!; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment