Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Everyday Details Fun Fold Easel card


For this tea cup card I used the
#162865- Everyday Details Bundle= $52.00 Spring Mini. pg. 28.
 And the
#16814- Poetic Expressions DSP= $12.50 Spring Mini pg. 61.
I just LOVE these dotted dies from the Everyday Details Dies.

Notice how I stamped everything using Wild Wheat ink.
I lightly colored the flower using Bubble Bath Stampin' Blends.
Check out how I made this an easel card.
I fussy cut out another teacup using my scissors 
& adhered to the inside of the card as the 'stopper'.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Everyday Details'
card stock:
  • Bubble Bath- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at  2 1/8" & 4 1/4" & fold for card base
  • Wild Wheat- 4 x 5 1/4"- for card front layer
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for card front layer
  • Bubble Bath- 1 1/2 x 3 3/4"- for card front layer
  • Wild Wheat- 1 x 3 3/4"- die cut with diamond dots for card front layer
  • Basic White-3" strip- stamp cup/flower & die cut with dotted circle
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp cup/flower & fussy cut out with scissors
designer paper:  Poetic Expressions DSP- 
  • 5/8" x 3 3/4" (x2)- for card front
ink: Wild Wheat
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Bubble Bath
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Everyday Details Dies; 2023-2025 In Color Dots (Wild Wheat); 3/8" Bubble Bath Ribbon (note- this ribbon has a little silver stitching along the outside edges, so I cut these off to make the ribbon narrower; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment