Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2024

A Little Latte Suite Collection

 Oh my.......I just love this NEW A Little Latte Suite!
I am a coffee drinker & this suite is totally me.

Check out this fun card!
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my 
March monthly stamp classes will be making.

I used the-
 #163466- A Little Latte Suite Collection= $77.25
includes: Latte Love stamp set & dies; Adhesive Back Dots; Natural Polka Dot Ribbon
You can CLICK HERE to see this suite in the 
So what do you think?
I hope you like it as much as I do.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Latte Love'-Online Exclusive
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Early Espresso- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Basics 3D Embossing Folder (crosshatch pattern)
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Pecan Pie- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- die cut small postage square
  • Basic White- 3/4 x 2 1/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  A Little Latte DSP- Online Exclusive
  • die cut small postage square using the Perennial Postage dies (x 3 different DSP patterns)
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Perennial Postage Dies; dimensionals; glue dots
Online Exclusive:  A Latte Love Dies; Natural 3/8" Polka Dot Trim; Basics 3D Embossing Folder pack (crosshatch pattern); Adhesive Backed Swirl Dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I was like what a cute card I should've known it was you. I always love your cards. It was great seeing you in Houston! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh- thank you!!! It was great to see you again too!!! Happy Stamping! HUGS!

      Delete