Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Them Bones Skeleton Halloween card

Here is a CUTE spooky card!
This skeleton just makes me smile.
 
This is one of the card everyone will be making at my
Halloween Treats class this month!
I made this into my favorite fold- a z fold card!
This is what it looks like when it is standing up.
 
Isn't this DSP is awesome!
I love the clouds and tombstones that are on the DSP.
I just added a pumpkin, skeletons & BOO!
Here are the supplies & the measurements. 
stamp set:  'Bag of Bones'; 'Pick of the Patch'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- fold for card base
  • Basic Black- 3" strip- stamp skeleton onto
  • Basic Black- 1 1/2" strip- stamp cat onto
  • Basic Black- 2" strip- die cut BOO
  • Starry Sky-  4 x 5 1/4"
  • Crumb Cake- 1" strip- punch out pumpkin stem
  • Pumpkin Pie- 1 1/4" strip- stamp punch & punch out
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Them Bones DSP- 3 3/4 x 5"
ink:  Craft White; Pumpkin Pie, Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Bag of Bones Dies; Tricks & Treats Dies (BOO); Pick of the Patch Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; White Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Embossing Tool Kit (tray, embossing buddy, tweezers & brush)

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: