Pages

Monday, September 11, 2023

Inked Botanicals

Check out this colorful Fall card!!
I love the way it turned out.
 
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my 
September monthly classes will be making!
 
I used the gorgeous
#161157- Inked Botanicals 6x6 DSP= $12.50- pg. 131 AC.
 
I also combined some NEW products from the Holiday Catalog.
#162283- So Sincere stamp set= $24.00- pg. 47 HC.
#162185- All About Autumn Dies= $38.00- pg. 44 HC.
#162239- Calypso Coral Braided Linen Trim= $8.00- pg. 53 HC.
This is a fun Z fold card- my favorite fold!
And I did a technique called- Stack, Cut & Shuffle
when I was cutting this DSP!
I took 3 different DSP prints & cut them all at the same angles.
I then just shuffled them all 3 in different piles.
 
*I will make another card with this technique sometime soon &
 will share more detailed photos on how I did this technique!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'So Sincere'- pg. 47- Holiday Catalog
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"-z fold for card base
  • Calypso Coral- 3/4 x 3"
  • Calypso Coral- 2 3/4" strip- punch out Decorative Circle Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with 2" Circle Punch
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Inked Botanicals DSP
  • 3 3/4 x 5"- stack 3 different patterns on top of each other (all this size) & cut apart.  Then shuffle & make 3 different cards, with the same layout- just color/size/prints in 3 different spots on each card!
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Autumn Leaves Bundle; Calypso Coral Braided Linen Trim; Festive Pearls (green); dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment