Pages

Monday, September 4, 2023

All About Autumn Specialty DSP Sneak Peek

I LOVE Fall!
So I couldn't wait to create with this NEW DSP!
Some of the pages are photograph looking.
I wanted to make sure I showed off how gorgeous they are!
I used the- 
 #162178- All About Autumn Specialty DSP (6x6)= $15.00
This is in the NEW Holiday Catalog that starts on 9/6/23!
This is a fun fold called a double z fold!
Isn't it cool!
I just love the way it turned out!
I didn't want to cover up the pretty DSP, 
so I added this sentiment to the back for the card.
I added some leaves & then the card could be signed by the giver here!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Autumn Leaves' (words)- available on 9/6/23
card stock:
  • Pecan Pie- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"- z fold for card base
  • Cajun Craze- 1 1/4 x 11"- fold in half & score at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2".  Attach to front & inside of card to make a z fold.
  • Pecan Pie - 1 1/2 x 3"- die cut stitched label shape
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for backside of card to stamp words onto
designer paper:  All About Autumn- available on 9/6/23
  • 2  1/2 x 4"- photo like trees for front of card
  • 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • 1 1/2" strip- die cut leaves
  • 1 x 5 1/4"-white/copper foil
  • 2 1/2" (x2)- white/copper foil
ink: Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Autumn Leaves Dies; Silver-Threaded Twine- 2 threads & tie in a bow; Adhesive Backed Solid Gems (Pecan Pie); dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
And a great Labor Day holiday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment