Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Pick Of The Patch Bundle

Check out these 2 cards using the awesome NEW
#162201- Pick Of The Patch Bundle= $38.50- pg. 51 HC. 

Which do you like better?
THIS- the simple one on the left?
OR
THAT- the layered one on the right?
 
Leave me a comment below & let me know which card you prefer.

I LOVE layers!
So THAT is my favorite one!
I think it is just amazing how different a card can look just by adding a layer to it!
Aren't these pumpkins just soooo cute!
You all know I'm a punch girl! 
So I LOVE that there is a coordinating punch to go with them.
 
These pumpkins are great for Halloween, Fall or Thanksgiving!
There is alot of versatility when creating with them.
This is a totally Susie card! 
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets: 'Pick Of The Patch' (words & pumpkin)
card stock:
  • Cajun Craze- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Cajun Craze- 2 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Cajun Craze- 1 x 4 1/4"
  • Cajun Craze- 2 3/4" strip- punch out Decorative Circle Punch
  • Pumpkin Pie-  3 3/4 x 5"
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- punch out & stamp large pumpkin onto
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp smaller pumpkin, leaf & stem onto & punch them out
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Them Bones DSP- 2 x 4"
inks:  Pumpkin Pies; Cajun Craze; Old Olive, Early Espresso
other:  Decorative Label Punch; 2" Circle Punch; Silver Threaded Twine- shred this into the 7 different strands; Pick of the Patch Punch; Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins (Copper); dimensionals; glue dots;

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
Susie

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl and I like the one on the right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Me too! Both are cute- but I love layers! :)

      Delete