Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Graceful Deer

It is SIMPLE Saturday!!
Check out today's guy card!
I used the 
#162084- Graceful Deer stamp set= $25.00- pg. 27 HC. 
 This stamp set is all one piece.
So to get more use out of it- I carefully cut it apart,
so that I can use it in other ways.
 There are the 3 pieces I cut it into.
When I cut it I used my scissors & carefully cut apart on the backside
(looking at the rubber side so that I didn't mess up the images).
NOTE:
I am put these 3 all back together onto one big clear bock too
if I want to use them as one stamp set sometime. 
Thus I DID NOT cut any parts of the rubber away when
I cut them apart. 
 Notice how I just crinkled up the 1 x 4 1/4" strip of Early Espresso card stock?
I literally just wadded it up, smoothed it back out with a bone folder
& ruffed up the edges with my fingernail.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:
  • 'Graceful Deer'
  • 'Hope You Know' (words)
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Early Espresso- 3 1/2" strip- die cut with Deckled Circle
  • Early Espresso- 1 x 4 1/2"
  • Crumb Cake- 3 x 4"- emboss with Timber 3D Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake- 3 1/4" strip- stamp deer & die cut with Deckled Circle
  • Crumb Cake- 1" strip- stamp words & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Deckled Circle Dies; Timber 3D Embossing Folder; Cracker & Treat Box (die cut I cute words out of); Silver Threaded Twine (I used one 12" strand from this, folded it & tied it in a knot); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment