Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Fragrant Forest

Awhh........check out this guy card!!
I just LOVE this tree background stamp!
It is a NEW
#162108- Fragrant Forest stamp set= $20.00- pg. 27 HC!
 
This card is kind of cased (copied) from the catalog.
I loved how the sample in the catalog had the trees in 3 different shades of green.
SO......that I what I did when I made this card.
I made my card into my favorite z fold card though.
The bottom trees are Mossy Meadow ink.
The middle trees are Garden Green ink.
And the top trees are Old Olive ink. 
I applied the 3 different inks directly to the stamp set, 
using 3 different inked sponge daubers.

I also used these NEW Holiday Catalog products.
#162191- Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots= $8.00- pg. 43- HC.
#162234- Modern Oval Punch= $22.00- pg. 54 HC.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements so that you can make this card too!
stamp sets:  
  • 'Fragrant Forest'
  • 'Throughout the Year' (words)
  • 'Grassy Grove' (deer)
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- fold for card base
  • Mossy Meadow- 1/2 x 3"- flag ends with Banners Pick A Punch
  • Mossy Meadow- 1 7/8 x 2 1/2"
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words onto with Mossy Meadow ink & punch out with Modern Oval Punch
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp deer onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp trees onto for card front
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Old Olive, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Grove Dies; Modern Oval Punch; Banners Pick A Punch; sponge daubers; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment