Pages

Monday, September 25, 2023

Autumn Leaves Bundle

Awhh..........I just love Fall & the gorgeous colors outside
this time of year!
So nature was my inspiration for today's card.

I needed to get a bunch of cards sent out this week & next.
So this is the gorgeous card I created!

I used the NEW
#162186- Autumn Leaves Bundle= $55.75- pg. 44 HC.
Notice how I randomly stamped the 3 different leaf 
images, using 3 different colors of inks.
I used these colors-
Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze & Crushed Curry.
 
And check out the splatters.
I used the tip & cap of my Light Cajun Craze Stampin' Blend.
And then I splattered on my Wink of Stella too- over the leaves.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Autumn Leaves'
card stock:
  • Pumpkin Pie- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Crumb Cake- 1 x 5"- stamp words on far left
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" x 3 3/4"- tear edge then stamp leaves onto
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp leaf onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Pumpkin Pie; Cajun Craze & Crushed Curry
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cajun Craze
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Autumn Leaves Dies; Linen Thread; Wink of Stella; Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio (White); dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. This would be be a great card for October’s class 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I do too! I love it! :). Thank you!! HUGS!

      Delete