Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Delightful Florals Fun Fold

What a bright & cheery birthday card this is!
 
I used the gorgeous DSP that in an on line exclusive.
#162356- Delightful Floral DSP= $12.50
 
 The colors in this DSP are-
Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss, Bubble Bath, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, 
Lemon Lolly, Parakeet Party, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock
I made these birthday cards & mailed them out last week! 
Here is a pattern I made on how I cut the DSP.
I started with 3 different sheets of 3 3/4 x 5" DSP.
And I did a technique called- Stack, Cut & Shuffle
when I was cutting this DSP!
I took the 3 different DSP prints & cut them at the same time, 
using the different angles I have shown above in my pattern.
I then just shuffled them all 3 pieces of each sheets into 3 different piles.
Each card has the same patterns of DSP in it,
but they are all in different places!
Cool huh!
 This is a fun Z fold card- my favorite fold-
where I have the front of the card folded back. 

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Textured Floral'
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- z fold for card base
  • Calypso Coral- 3/4 x 3"
  • Calypso Coral- 2 3/4" strip- punch out Decorative Circle Punch
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with 2" Circle Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for outside of card- layer 3 DSP pieces onto this
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Delightful Florals DSP- 3 3/4 x 5"- cut into 3 angels as shown in the photo above.
ink:  Calypso Coral
other: White Glittered Organdy Ribbon; Festive Pearls; 2" Circle Punch; Decorative Circle Punch; dimensionals; glue dots
On Line Exclusive products (not shown in any catalog publications)-
  • #162356- Delightful Florals DSP= $12.50
  • #156408- White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon= $8.50 
  • #133782- 2" Circle Punch= $22.00
I hope you have a very SPECIAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment