Pages

Friday, April 14, 2023

Two-Toned Flora Bundle

Wow- check out these 2 step stamping flowers!
Aren't they gorgeous! 
 
I used the Two-Toned Flora Bundle!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone will be making
at all of my April monthly card classes.
Look at the embossed background.
I actually used this big Die!
Isn't it pretty! 
How did I emboss with this Die?
  • Base Plate#1
  • Clear Plate
  • Two-Toned Flora Die- face up
  • card stock
  • Silicone Rubber Mat (2 of these stacked on top of each other)
  • Clear Plate
  • Run thru the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine & get embossed flowers!!
Which do you like better?  
I can't decide........
The leaves on the bottom like shown in this card?
OR
The leaves adhered with one lower & one higher?
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Two-Toned Flora' & 'Color & Contour' (words)
card stock:
  • Gorgeous Grape- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut stitched circle
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp flowers onto & die cut
  • Crumb Cake- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Soft Succulent- 2 3/4" strip- stamp leaves onto & die cut
inks:  Gorgeous Grape; Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Two-Toned Flora Dies; Stylish Shapes Dies; Silver Threaded Twine (I frayed this twine so that I got 6 thin twines & tied one strand into a bow for this card); Adhesive Backed Milky Dots- RETIRING!; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. That card is beautiful and of course purple is my favorite, cannot wait until Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you like this card. I love purple too! I can't wait until Sunday too! Looking forward to seeing you then!! Happy Stamping! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete