Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Simple Saturday

It is SIMPLE Saturday!
Check out today's yummy card!
I used the Cloud Punch to make my ice cream scoops
that are on the top of my cone!

Check out the pink scoop.
It is the NEW Bubble Bath card stock!

This is one of the cards that everyone will be making 
with me at my upcoming Spring Card Classes. 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Share A Milkshake' (words)
card stock:
  • Polished Pink- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base- RETIRING 5/1/23!
  • Crumb Cake-  2 3/4" strip- die cut cone
  • Bubble Bath- 2" strip- punch out cloud- NEW available 5/2/23
  • Basic White- 2" strip- punch out cloud
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4" for inside of card
designer paper:  Flowers & More HOST DSP- RETIRING 5/1/23!
  • 2 x 5 1/2"
ink:  Polished Pink- NOW SOLD OUT!
other:  Double Oval Punch; Share A Milkshake Dies; Polished Pink Ribbon- RETIRING- SALE= $2.80; Cloud Punch; Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: