Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Playing in the Rain

OH my gosh........
Check out this simple card!
I think it is adorable & just love the way it turned out!
 
This is a fun fold card called a Dutch Door fold!
 
I used the-
#160551- Playing in the Rain Bundle= $54.00
#160540- Rain or Shine DSP= $15.00
This is what it looks like when it is opened up!
I maximized this one piece of 12x12" DSP. 
Yes- as all of the pieces of DSP on this card are all from one sheet!
I cut the 12x12" piece into 4" horizontal strips.
*Sky
*sky/flowers
*flowers- then cut this again into 2" height  
Here are the 3 different bunnies that are part of the DSP.
I just cut them out using the bunny die.
 
Which little bunny do you think is the cutest?
 
This is the Easter card that all of our 6 grandkids will be getting.
I hope they like it!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Playing in the Rain' (outside words); 'Easter Bunny' (inside words)
card stock:
  • Balmy Blue- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Balmy Blue- 2 1/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4", fold & adhere to the bottom of the card base
  • Balmy Blue- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 2 x 4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Rain or Shine DSP- RETIRING on 5/1/23 or while supplies last only!
  • 4 x 4"- clouds- adhered to card base
  • 3 x 4"- sky/flowers
  • 2 x 4"- flowers
  • strip- die cut bunny image right from DSP
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Playing in the Rain Dies; Tear & Tape; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment