Pages

Monday, April 24, 2023

Circle Sayings Cupcake- Sneak Peek!

Check out this NEW sneak peek!!
I used the NEW 'Circle Sayings' bundle!
This is an awesome stamp set, along with a 2 3/8" Circle Punch.
You all know that I'm a punch girl, so I'm super excited we have another 
NEW Circle Punch!

This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me 
at my upcoming Spring Card Classes will be making!
 
The DSP is from the Flowers & More Host DSP 
that is in the Spring Mini Catalog & RETIRING!

I added Wink of Stella to the frosting to make it sparkle!
And I like white cupcakes....so I didn't color the cake part.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Circle Sayings'- NEW available 5/2/23
card stock:
  • Parakeet Party- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Parakeet Party- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Parakeet Party- 1/2 x 3 1/4"
  • Parakeet Party- 2 3/4" strip- stamp Celebrate & punch out with 2 3/8" circle
  • Starry Sky- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp cupcake & die cut with 1 1/2" circle die
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Flowers & More Host DSP- RETIRING!
  • 3x3"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Starry Sky
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies- RETIRING!; Wink of Stella; Ombre Decorate Dots; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment