Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Butterfly Kisses Fun Fold!

 Here is a CUTE Dutch Door fold card.
I used the adorable 
#159112-Butterfly Kisses DSP= $9.60 On SALE & RETIRING!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone stamping with me at my 
April monthly classes will get to make!
This is what it looks like opened up!

 There is no die to cut out these little butterflies from the DSP-
so I fussy cut them out with scissors.
 
Notice how I used the Splatters 3D Embossing Folder 
along the bottom/front card stock base. 
 
I used a Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend
colored my Pale Papaya Ribbon- so that it matched the card stock!
 
I think this is so bright, cheery & spring like!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Happy Labels' (words on outside of card); 'Shaded Summer' (words on inside of card)- RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- for card base
  • Calypso Coral- 2 1/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold.  Emboss using the Splatters 3D Embossing Folder.  Attach to front part of card base.
  • Calypso Coral- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Calypso Coral- 2 3/4 " strip- punch out Decorative Circle
  • Calypso Coral- 1/2 x 3 1/4"
  • Basic White- 2" strip punch out 1 3/4" Circle
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Butterfly Kisses DSP- RETIRING!
  •  3 x 4"
  • fussy cut butterfly from DSP
ink:  Calypso Coral
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Calypso Coral
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Splatters 3D Embossing Folder; Crackers & Treat Box Dies (for words on front of card); Decorative Circle Punch; 1 3/4" Circle Punch; Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon (colored it with my Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blend); Opaque Adhesive-Backed Gems (white)- RETIRING!; dimensionals; glue dots; Paper Snips; Tear & Tape
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment