Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Sneak Peek!

 Check out this SNEAK PEEK!
I used the awesome NEW 'Circle Sayings' Bundle
(stamp set & 2 3/8" Circle Punch),
along with the NEW Countryside Inn DSP.
This is one of the cards that everyone will be making 
at my upcoming Spring Card Classes.
 
My theme for this class is something OLD with something NEW!
The retiring products on this card is the Basic Pearls.
And the Night of Navy Ribbon is carrying over to the Annual Catalog from the Spring Mini. 
I am a HUGE blue lover- so I am lovin' this NEW Countryside Inn DSP.
The colors in this dsp are-
Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight & Night of Navy.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Circle Sayings'- NEW available 5/2/23
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Night of Navy- 1 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4"- stamp flower/words onto & punch out with 2 3/8" Circle Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Countryside Inn DSP- 3 1/2 x 2" (x2)- NEW available 5/2/23
ink:  Misty Moonlight- RETURNING 5/2/23
other: 2 3/8" Circle Punch- NEW available 5/2/23; Night of Navy 3/8" Bordered Ribbon; Basic Pearls- RETIRING- SOLD OUT!; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Oh Susie, that is another one I had my eye one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay. Glad you like it too! Thank you!! Happy Stamping! HUGS!

      Delete