Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Day At The Farm DSP

OH my gosh......check out this CUTE card!
As this farm girl (me) is in LOVE with this awesome Day At The Farm DSP!
#160835- Day At The Farm DSP- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product order.
 
This cards was soooo easy, as all I did was cut down the dsp
& attach it to a card front!
Here is what it looks like when it is opened up. 

Check out the fun explosion pop up that I attached to the inside of it!
 
How did I do it?
  • 6x6" typing paper
  • fold this is half
  • now open it up, turn & fold it in half again
  • open up & fold in half from point to point like this
  • fold points inward
  • now attach to the inside of the card- centering it & have point in card fold
  • add adhesive of your choice to the top, now shut the card & press to attach it
Here is the pattern where I drew on the lines that you fold!  
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'On the Farm' (outside words); 'a Grand Kid' (inside words)
card stock:
  • Garden Green- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words & snip ends with scissors
  • Garden Green- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4" (x2)- for inside of card
  • Basic White- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" (x2)- for inside of card
  • typing paper- 6x6"- fold as shown above in photo tutorial
designer paper:  Day At The Farm DSP- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product order
ink:  Memento
other:  Paper Snips to flag banner; dimensionals
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Oh Susie, I remember way back in the day when I learned to do that fold and put it into my cards, my friends thought I was so crafty, I loved making those "explosion cards" for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know- I first made this pop up over 20 years ago too. It is easy & fun!! I hoe you make a fun explosion card sometime again soon. Happy Stamping! Hugs!

      Delete