Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Caterpillar

Here is my guest stamper.......Ainslee! 

We didn't have school on Monday- so we made caterpillar cards.
This is the caterpillar card that she made.
She punched out all of the circles by herself & glued them down.
I helped her with the feet & the stitching that I made 
with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
She choose the words & stamped them herself!
She is a great little stamper/crafter!
Doesn't this caterpillar just make you smile?
He sure does make me smile!

Several years ago I made a card similar to this with the twins.
I think it is just so cute!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Best Butterflies' (words)
card stock:
  • Crushed Curry- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 1 1/2" circle; 1/2" circle (x2)
  • Basic Black- 1/8 x 1" (x2) for antenna's; 1/4" circle (x2) for eyes
  • Basic White- 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"; 1/2" circle (x2)
  • Garden Green- 1 1/4" circle
  • Polished Pink - 1 1/4" circle
  • Highland Heather- 1 1/4" circle
  • So Saffron- 1 1/4" circle
  • Calypso Coral- 1 1/4" circle
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Write Marker- Basic Black
RETIRED:  1 1/4" Circle Punch; 1 1/2" Circle Punch; 1/2" Circle Punch
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment