Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Flowery Thank You

I guess I must still be thinking SPRING!
Check out this colorful flowery card.
 
I used the Flowers & More DSP-
#160802- FREE host rewards choice on page 90 in Spring Mini.
 
If you look closely at the bottom edge of the Starry Sky card front,
notice that I embossed this using the Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder. 
I made several of this card & am mailing them out.
I love sending happy mail!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Happy Labels' (words)
card stock:
  • Crushed Curry- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  • Crushed Curry- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Crushed Curry- 3/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Starry Sky- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss bottom half using the Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- punch out Label Me Fancy Punch & stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Flowers & More DSP- FREE host reward choice
  • 3 x 4"
ink: Starry Sky
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder; Label Me Fancy Punch; Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon; Glossy Dots Assortment; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment