Pages

Friday, February 10, 2023

In The Country

WOW!!
What an awesome stamp set this is!
I used the 'In The Country'- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product order.

I colored it using Watercolor Pencils & Blender Pens.
I think it turned out just gorgeous!

This card is one that everyone stamping with me at my 
February classes will be making.

This is what it looked like before I used the Blender Pen.
 
How did I do it?
*Stamp image onto Shimmery White card stock, using Black Stazon ink pad.
NOTE:  You will not want to use a Memento ink when coloring with the Blender Pens
or the ink will bled & run.
*Color image by squiggling, using Water Color Pencils. 
NOTE that I did NOT color the images in real well......I just squiggled the colors onto the cardstock.
*I then blended the colors using a Blender Pen.
So what do you think?
This is a totally Susie card & I love it!
 
Notice how I added some YELLOW dots within the grass for flowers!
 
Look closely at the NEW Embossing Folder!
This is one of the 3 pkg Basics 3D Embossing Folders.
They will be available to purchase beginning 3/1/23 & I'll share more info soon.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  
'In the Country'- FREE Sale-a-bration choice with a $50 product order
'On The Farm' (words)
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold for card base
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4" strip- die cut Deckled Rectangle die
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 3 3/4"- emboss with NEW Basic 3D Embossing Folder, score 1/2" on right end & fold up.  I roughed up the edge with my fingernail, put dimensionals under the folded part & added 3 Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots. 
  • Crumb Cake-  1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto die cut with stitched circle
  • Shimmery White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut Deckled Rectangle die- stamp image onto here & color with Watercolor Pencils & Blender Pen
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Black Stazon
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; NEW Basic 3D Embossing Folder(s) pkg- available 3/1/23; Stitched Shapes Dies; Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots; dimensionals; glue dots; Watercolor Pencils; Blender Pens
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment