Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Enjoy The Journey DSP

Wow- this Enjoy The Journey DSP is so cool!
You can purchase this DSP or you can get it as a FREE Sale-a-bration choice!
 
Check out this simple card.
I LOVE IT!
This is a z fold card & looks like this when standing up!
I cut the mountains off the bottom edge of one sheet of 12x12 DSP
AND I got these 3 cards out of it.
The only stamping I did was adding the words!

How did I do it?
I cut the mountains off.
I added glue along the top edge of the mountain DSP & adhered it to the star DSP.
Notice how I used my grid paper ruler to get the 2 pieces even & the correct size!
These are the 6 cards I made.
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Framed Occasions' (words)
card stock:
  • Highland Heather- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4"- fold for z card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- layered behind DSP
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- inside of card
  • Basic White- 2 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut
designer paper:  Enjoy The Journey
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Beautiful Shapes Dies; Iridescent Rhinestones, White Twine; Glue Dots; Dimensionals
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment