Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Wildlife Wonder

This is a great guy card!!
It is a totally Susie card. 
It is sooo pretty!

I used the 'Wildlife Wonder' stamp set,
along with the Grove Dies.
Check out the background.
It is the New Horizon DSP!
WOW!
Every sheet of this DSP is just absolutely gorgeous!
NOTE:  There are no dies for this wolf.
So I stamped him onto a strip of Crumb Cake card stock, 
using Memento ink.
I then took my scissors & fussy cut him out.
It wasn't hard at all.
This is a fun z fold card & just stunning! 
 
You can CLICK HERE to see another guy card I made using
this New Horizon DSP & Grove Dies!
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  'Wildlife Wonder'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- fold to make z fold
  • Basic Black- 3 x 4"- die cut this using the Grove Dies
  • Basic Black- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"- layer
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss bottom 2/3 of this using the Stripes Embossing Folder
  • Crumb Cake- 2" strip- stamp wolf onto & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Crumb Cake- 1 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
designer paper:  New Horizon DSP- 3 x 4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Grove Dies; Stripes Embossing Folder; Picture This Dies (for circle with stitching on it); Linen Thread; dimensionals; glue dots; scissors
 
I hope you have a SPECTACULAR  Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. Just came a upon this beautiful card! I think I have similar dies and stamps to make one for my Grandson and my Son-in-law. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne. I am glad that you like this card. Yes- it is a great guy card. ENJOY making one similar to it. Happy Stamping!! Hugs-SUSIE

      Delete
  2. Just found this beautiful card! A perfect "guy" card and I plan to give it a try myself. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So glad that you like it. Happy stamping!!! Hugs- SUSIE

      Delete