Pages

Friday, January 21, 2022

Driving By

Check out this CUTE card using the 'Driving By' stamp set.
This stamp set is a SAB choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order.

So years ago my boss (Keokuk County Attorney),
had a yellow Volkswagen bug like this!!
Thus I just couldn't resist making this VW yellow!
 
What a fun stamp set this is to use to make a male or female card.
But I especially think it would be great for a little boy too!!

Notice how I used the Splatters Embossing Folder.
Check out the CUTE Adhesive Backed Hexagons.
And the stripped DSP is from the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP pack
that is a SAB choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order.
NOTE:  If you look at the images in this 'Driving By' stamp set, 
there are presents on top of the roof of the car.
I did cut apart my stamp set, by cutting off these presents.
You'll keep the present so you can add them again if you want,
by just sticking them back onto the clear bock together.

Look at these photos........
It looks like this when I cut the presents off the top of the car.
This is what it looks like when I stamped it.
So I took my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker 
& drew a thin line to complete this omitted small line.
This is what it looks like when I add the presents back to the top of the car.
 This is what it looks like when this is stamped.
Notice that there are a couple of omitted lines.
So I did use my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to 
draw lines back where they are omitted to fix this. 
This is what it looks like with the lines I drew onto my card stock,
 using my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
This now is perfect & no one would ever know that I made this into a duo versatile stamp.
COOL HUH!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Driving By'- Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 4 1/4 x 11'- score 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Bumblebee- 1 3/4 x 5 1/4"- emboss using the Splatters Embossing Folder
  • Basic Black- 2 x 3"
  • Bermuda Bay- 1 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Bermuda Bay- 1 1/2" strip- punch out scalloped part from Double Oval Punch
  • Basic White- 1 1/2 x 3 1/2"- stamp car onto & color with Stampin' Blends
  • Basic White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words & punch out with Double oval Punch
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Sunshine & Rainbows DSP- Sale-a-bration choice that you can get for FREE with a $50 product order
  • 4 x 4"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends-  Dark Daffodil Delight; Light Basic Black; Light Smoky Slate
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Splatters Embossing Folder; Double Oval Punch; dimensionals; Adhesive Backed Hexagons
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment