Pages

Monday, January 3, 2022

Awesome Otters

This 'Awesome Otters' stamp set is just adorable!
This little guy with his smile melts my heart!

Check out this CUTE card!

I used these NEW products:
  • 'Awesome Otters' stamp set- FREE SAB with a $50 product order
  • Simply Marbleous 6x6 DSP- FREE SAB with a $50 product order
  • Beautiful Shapes Dies- pg. 50 Spring Mini 2022
  • Stripes Embossing Folder- pg. 55 Spring Mini 2022
  • Polished Dots- pg. 23 Spring Mini 2022
This is a Spanner Panel card & looks like this when standing up.
Notice how I used the Stripes Embossing Folder on the DSP!
This is what it looks like when you are opening it up.
I think that it turned out adorable!
What do you  think?
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Awesome Otters'
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base; cut 1 1/8" on each side of card front
  • Thick Basic White- 1 1/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Balmy Blue- 2 3/4" strip- die cut Circle from Beautiful Shapes Dies
  • Balmy Blue- 1 x 5 1/2"- stamp words on right side
  • Balmy Blue- 7/8 x 4" (x2)
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" stamp Otter onto, color with Stampin' Blends & die cut with Layering Circle Dies
designer paper:  Simply Marbelous DSP- 3 x 4'- emboss with Stripes Embossing Folder
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Balmy Blue; Light & Dark Crumb Cake
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Beautiful Shapes Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Stripes (& Splatters) Embossing Folder; Wink of Stella; Polished Dots;
 
I hope you have a Marvelous Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. This is cute, I have everything but the DSP, I’ll have to try but make my own DSP😊🥴!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! I am glad that you like it! Happy stamping!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute. The only thing I don't have is the Stripe Emboss folder..will have to improvise but will CASE.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete