Pages

Monday, January 10, 2022

Grove Dies

WOW!
Check out these awesome silhouette cards!! 
I used the NEW Grove Dies!
And the gorgeous NEW Horizons DSP!
I cut this 6x6" DSP into 3 x 5" pieces to make my cards.
Look at all of the options!
 
To coordinate with the colors in the DSP I chose base card color pieces of- 
Misty Moonlight, Evening Evergreen, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive.
 This is what the piece looks like when layered with the DSP behind it.
 
NOTICE how the top of the trees are cut off.
WHY DID I DO THIS?
I chose to do this as I wanted to get 2 pieces of DSP out of one 6x6" piece,
as this is a card everyone attending my January stamp classes will be making.
I then layered this onto a piece of 3 1/4 x 5 1/4" piece of Black Card Stock 
& adhered it to my card front.
Aren't these just gorgeous!!

Which color do you like the best?
This card base is Rich Razzleberry.
 This card base is Old Olive.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 
card stock:
  • Old Olive-  4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 3 x 5"- die cut using Grove Dies
  • Basic Black- 3 1/4 x 5 1/4"- layer behind die cut trees
  • Basic Black- 2" strip- die cut 2 deer
  • Basic Black- 1/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 3"- stamp words onto & diagonal cut ends
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  New Horizon DSP- 3 x 5"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Grove Dies; Classic Matte Dots; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment