Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Heart & Home Suite Collection

Do you like-
THIS or THAT?
 
Today's card is just like the one that I posted yesterday-
EXCEPT for the base of the card is a different color! 
 
So which card do you like better?
THIS- with the Pale Papaya card base?
or
THAT- with the Cinnamon Cider card base?
I think that this card is brighter with the
Pale Papaya card base!
 
I like both cards.......
but THAT with the Cinnamon Cider base is my favorite!
Leave me a comment below & let me know which is you like best!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  Blessings of Home
card stock:
  • Pale Papaya- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base
  •  Basic Gray- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Cinnamon Cider- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
  • Cinnamon Cider-  1" strip- die cut flower/leaves swap
  • Pale Papaya- 3/4 x 4 1/4"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Heart & Home DSP- 2 x 4 3/4"
ink:  Cinnamon Cider
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Flowers of Home Dies; Pale Papaya & White Ribbon; Classic Matte Dots; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Susie, I love the one with the pale papaya, it really stands out, Very nice. : - )

    ReplyDelete