Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2022

How to make a bee using the Ladybug Builder Punch

Check out this little bumblebee.
 
Who has the Ladybug Builder Punch!
Well- you will need it to make this cute bumblebee too!

 
How did I make it?
 
I used the Black & White Striped DSP from the upcoming 
All Together DSP that will be available to order on 2/1/22. 
 
1.  Punch out bee lower body with Ladybug Builder Punch.
 2.  I colored the 3 white stripes on the DSP, using my Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend.
3. Cut a 1 1/2" strip of vellum.
I LIGHTLY scored it at 1/4" along the edge & folded it.
Then punched out the wings.
 
MAKE sure that you line it up as shown in the photo,
as you want it folded when you punch
& you don't want to go too far in to punch thru your fold.
4.  See photos below on how I used my scissors & trimmed the body & the wings.
5.  Now I added adhesive to the back side of the bee stripes & stuck the 
folded vellum tab onto it.  
 
6.  Now add the stripped bee/wings part to the bee body!
7.  I used my Wink of Stella & put that over the Vellum wings. 
NOTE:  It would be easier if I did this before I stuck them onto the bee body.
 So what do you think?
So easy huh!

NOTE:  If you do not have any Black & White stripped DSP 
you could just cut narrow 1/8" yellow card stock strips & make them that way.
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Thanks for the great and illustrated instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ii am glad that you like it. You are welcome for all of the info. ENJOY!! Happy Stamping!

      Delete