Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ho! Ho! Ho! A cute Santa (gift) card!

Good morning!
This is what you call a quickie card that I whipped up last night.
I only wasted 1 1/2 sheets of Real Red card stock trying to figure out where to 
score to get it to look like I was thinking it should.
I used the envelope punch board & modified this card from the one that 
I made for Manda on her birthday.
Isn't it cute & simple!
And just perfect for a gift card or cash that you are giving to those
 special people on your Christmas list.
 4 1/4 x 11" Real Red CS- score at 2 1/4" & 7 3/4"
On the top half of card, using the Envelope Punch Board- make a notch on each 
end at 1 1/2".

Basic Black CS Belly Band- 1 x 9 1/4"- score at 2 1/2" on each end, 
wrap around the card & attach it- having it line up with the pocket
you've created for the gift card/money.

Belt Buckle- Chalk Talk framelit with Silver Glitter Paper
1" Basic Black Square
3- 3/4" Basic Black Circle Punches (for buttons)
 The little notches I made with the Envelope Punch Board are what gets tucked in under the Belt Buckle (which is attached to the black belt with dimensionals so that it is 'free').

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment