Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to Manda! (Made with the Envelope Punch Board)

Good morning!
Here is Manda's birthday card that I made for her.
I wanted a gift card holder......and played with lots of products & finally came up with this.
It looks like her!
I think it turned out cute.
And she liked it too!
 Check out the cute way that this folds!
A gift card (or cash) will fit into the inside little pocket.
I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the punched edge here creating the flap.
 'Bring on the Cake', 'Remembering Your Birthday' & 'Memorable Moments'
cs:  Raspberry Ripple, Crisp Cantalope, Very Vanilla
dp:  Birthday Basics
ink:  Raspberry Ripple
supplies:  Envelope Punch Board, Big Shot, Gift Bow Bigz L Die, Chalk Talk Framelit,  Extra Large, Simply Score Tool, Oval Punch, Sticky Strip, dimensionals

I made another version of this card for a monthly swap I'm in.....I'll post it later this week.

I enjoyed my boys yesterday.
They are growing up so fast!!
They are no longer babies- that is forsure.
Brody is just a hoot!
He just melts your heart.
He loves wearing our shoes- which is so cute.
And he pretends he is going to work- so needs his shoes on,
has his tea cup & brief case- just like Papa does.
Yesterday morning as I was getting Papa's tea cup, Brody was carrying his brief case across the room for him & the brief case is about as big as he is.... it was an "AWHHH so sweet" moment!

The guys worked in the shop last night, 
so Brayden was here after school & for supper too....so I enjoyed my evening with him.
I heard all about his day at school.
And his weekend with his cousins from Colorado that were here visiting.
He walked in the door starved & ate non stop.....so must be going through a growth spurt.
He ate tons for lunch when they were here on Sunday too.
Glad he likes G'ma's cooking!

Tonight I'm a farmer!
We are selling 2 loads of hogs- so it will be a late night.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment